Creating A New Pricing Structure¶
The following steps will walk you through creating a new pricing structure from the project details page.
Pricing structures can also be created and edited from your company settings page.
- Select the project you wish to apply the pricing structure to.
- From the project details page, locate the
Pricing Structuredropdown menu and select
* Add Pricing Structure.
- A modal window will appear, allowing you to name the pricing structure for reference and optionally provide a description of what the pricing structure is used for.
- Before saving the pricing structure, follow the steps below to add at least one pricing method. Once a pricing method is added, you can save the pricing structure.
Adding a pricing method the pricing structure¶
- Click the button to open a modal window letting you create a new pricing method.
- If you wish for the pricing method to be displayed to clients on your estimate, select the
- Decide whether you want this pricing method to be applied against each individual budget line or the estimates total.
- Enter a name to call the pricing method and optionally supply a description.
- Locate the
Accountingdropdown and choose an accounting code for this line item.
- Select a
Typefrom the dropdown menu.
- Select how you want to apply the pricing method from the
Apply asdropdown menu.
- Finally, enter an amount for each cost category. Use the toggle next to the input field and choose whether to apply it as a percentage or as a flat dollar amount. Entering an amount into the
Allcategory defaults each category mark up to that amount. Optionally, enter an amount into a specific category to override the default amount supplied in the
- Save the pricing method and repeat the steps to add as many pricing methods as necessary.
Last update: September 30, 2020